Training course booking information
Booking a course
To book a course use the "Book now" link on the relevant scheduled course page.
The course fee includes a delegate pack, lunch and refreshments.
To discuss your requirements for on-site training, customised courses or consultancy services please call us or submit an enquiry.
If you have a number of staff who wish to attend a particular scheduled course we are pleased to offer the following group-booking discounts:
- Second delegate: 5% discount
- Third delegate: 8% discount
- Fourth and subsequent delegates: 10% discount
Discounts can only be applied to bookings made for the same course date.
Terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions are summarised below. Click here for full details.
Payment and discounts
- All fees must be paid in advance of the course
- VAT is payable on all training course fees
- Payments can be made by cheque, credit card and BACS
- To be invoiced for the course fees, please supply a purchase order number with your booking
- Provisional bookings can only be held for ten working days.
Cancellations and substitutions
- A full refund will be provided for cancellations received more than 30 working days before the commencement of the training course
- A refund of 50% will be provided for cancellations received between 15 and 30 working days before the commencement of the training course
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received fewer than 15 working days before the commencement of the training course
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time at no additional charge.
- Registered delegates who wish to transfer to a different date for the same course (subject to availability) can do so for the following charges:
- No charge for transfer notification received more than 30 working days before the commencement of the training course
- A charge of £50 + VAT for transfer notification received between 15 and 30 working days before the commencement of the training course
- A charge of £100 + VAT for transfer notification received fewer than 15 working days before the commencement of the training course.
LGC reserves the right to cancel or amend its training courses. Registered delegates will be informed and, where applicable, their training course fee refunded.
LGC’s courses are held at our headquarters in Teddington, south west London:
- LGC, Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0LY
The courses delivered by UKAS are held at Denham Grove, Buckinghamshire, or the Windmill Village Hotel, Coventry:
- Denham Grove, Tilehouse Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5DG
- Windmill Village Hotel, Golf Club & Spa, Birmingham Road, Allesley, Coventry CV5 9AL