Quality and compliance
We innovate and apply science in order to ensure the safety and integrity of products and services in line with our vision: Science for a safer world. We are therefore committed to continuous improvement in quality and efficiency through procedures based upon quality assurance.
This commitment is demonstrated through our certification, accreditation and registration to many international management system standards and quality regulations. Our comprehensive quality system supports and enhances business excellence and ensures we provide our customers with the level of service and the quality of products they expect.
- Certification to ISO 9001 for business processes
- Certification to ISO 13485 for the manufacturing of substances that support health care processes and systems
- Accreditation to ISO 17025, for laboratory testing and calibration services
- Compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) for pharmaceutical studies and pharmaceutical related processes
- Accreditation to ISO 17043 for the operation and management of proficiency testing schemes
- Accreditation to ISO 17034 for reference material production facilities
Policies and compliance
Integrity is one of our 5 values; integrity across all our businesses and with everyone we interact with – towards a sustainable approach to our environment; with the way we work with our suppliers, how we look after our employees and how we want to influence our communities. Please download and read our policies for further information: