Opportunities at LGC
At LGC, our goal is to be the employer of choice. We want you to feel that working at LGC is a positive step towards managing and achieving your career aspirations.
People who work at LGC describe it as ‘exciting’, ‘interesting’, ‘friendly’ – a place where you are valued. We like to look after the important things – equality and diversity; performance management; reward and recognition; talent management; innovation; leadership development and wellbeing.
Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Membership of relevant scientific bodies, such as the Royal Society of Chemistry, Forensics Science Society and other professional organisations in areas including, for example, Health and Safety, Finance and HR.
- Opportunities to collaborate across the breadth of the business, with potential to travel to other locations and countries.
- Representing the business at conferences, customer forums and sector skills councils.
- Secondments to develop new skills and understanding of business processes.
- Apprenticeship scheme.
- Ongoing learning and development support for personal growth.
- Comprehensive benefits packages.
View LGC's job applicant privacy notice here