Laboratory internal audit - ISO/IEC 17025
UKAS provides this course.
All laboratories need to carry out an internal audit of their business processes and performance of tests and calibrations to ensure delivery of a competent service to their clients. An accredited laboratory needs to check not only that laboratory personnel at all levels are implementing the prescribed processes but also that its systems and practices are compatible with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
What are the benefits?
This course will help you:
- Understand the internal audit process and its value
- Gain confidence in performing internal audits.
The course will cover:
- Internal laboratory audits
- Content of an audit programme
- Audit records and checklists
- Witnessing activities
- Corrective and preventive actions
- Developing corrective and preventive action forms
- Human aspects of auditing.
- Reporting findings to auditees
- Preparing an audit report for management
- Reporting on corrective and preventive actions
- Management review.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for anyone involved with or interested in the use of internal audits, new quality managers and new laboratory staff.