Laboratory management –ISO/IEC 17025
|TRLM74||Online||16 Jan 2024||3 days||£1,485.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM75||Online||27 Feb 2024||3 days||£1,485.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM76||Online||26 Mar 2024||3 days||£1,485.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM77||Online||09 Apr 2024||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM78||Midlands - venue TBC||07 May 2024||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM79||Online||04 Jun 2024||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM80||Online||02 Jul 2024||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM81||South East - venue TBC||06 Aug 2024||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM82||Online||03 Sep 2024||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM83||Online||01 Oct 2024||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM84||Online||05 Nov 2024||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM85||Midlands - venue TBC||03 Dec 2024||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM86||Online||04 Feb 2025||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
|TRLM87||Online||04 Mar 2025||3 days||£1,560.00 +VAT||Book now|
UKAS provides this course.
All laboratories need to have sound business processes to enable them to deliver technically sound calibrations and tests to their clients. When a laboratory is seeking to have its competence recognised through accreditation by UKAS, these processes must also enable the laboratory to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
What are the benefits?
This course will help you:
- Understand how the business processes of your laboratory can be combined effectively with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
- Understand the roles of quality manager and technical management.
The course will cover:
- Laboratory structure and roles of QM and TM
- Organisation charts
- Quality management system
- Job descriptions
- Laboratory facilities, services and supplies
- Equipment and reference materials
- Purchasing equipment and calibration programme.
- Personnel training and records
- Requests, tenders, contracts and subcontracting
- Documentation and document control process
- Test and calibration methods
- Method validation
- Customer samples and items.
- Calibration and test performance
- Work sheets
- Management controls (QC and internal audit)
- Audit schedule planning
- Non-conforming work
- Records (including opinions and interpretations).
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at personnel from accredited or applicant laboratories who have responsibility for the technical or quality management of the tests or calibrations performed.