- Start Date:
- 15 Feb 2018
- Manchester, UK
- End Date:
- 16 Feb 2018
Our drug development services
team are exhibiting and presenting at the Annual Biomarkers Congress.
Come and meet with our team on stand 18.
Professor Fiona Gribble, Professor of Endocrine Physiology & Deputy Head of Clinical Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, will be presenting the following,"Proglucagon peptide analysis in post gastrectomy patients – bioanalysis or gut feeling."
Over 300 delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharma organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions
Over 55 presentations, case studies, novel technologies, round-table and panel discussions focused on the opportunities and challenges of biomarker research discovery and development in a variety of therapeutic areas such as immune-oncology, neuroscience and cardio vascular disease areas, precision medicine, companion diagnostics, data integration methods, and utilising biomarkers in clinical trials
6 Interactive Streams:
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development Therapeutic Areas: Autoimmune, Immuno-oncology, Neuroscience, Oncology
- Precision Medicine, Companion Diagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics Development
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development Therapeutic Areas: Cardiovascular, Rheumatology, Respiratory, COPD, Rare Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Inherited Diseases
- Innovations in Biomarkers Research, Assay Development, Imaging, Data Integration Methods, Bioinformatics, Trial Design
- Biomarker: Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
- Innovative Biology- NGS & Genomic Markers, Clinical Testing and Diagnostics Development
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities.
To find out more or to register, please visit: Biomarkers Congress