Clinical diagnostics - buy from us
Learn more about our product and service offerings here:
- Biochemistry Controls
- Biochemistry and Hemostasis Calibration Verification & Linearity
- Serology, Molecular and NGS Controls and Reference Materials
- Validation and Qualification Materials
- KPL Antibodies and Conjugates
- KPL Immunoassay Reagent & Kits
- The Native Antigen Company Antigens and Antibodies
- Cell Culture Reagents
- Plasma & Serum Diluents & Derivatives
LGC Clinical Diagnostics consists of the following:
- Maine Standards Company
- SeraCare Life Sciences
- The Native Antigen Company
- Technopath Clinical Diagnostics.
Together we develop and manufacture a comprehensive portfolio of catalog and custom developed diagnostic quality solutions and component materials for the extended life sciences industry. We collaborate with IVD assay developers, and pharmaceutical, CRO and academic institutions in commercialization activities across the entire diagnostic pipeline – from concept and early-stage research, through expedited product development and onwards into routine clinical use. Laboratorians and diagnostic professionals across disciplines of clinical chemistry, immunochemistry, serology, molecular and next generation sequencing rely on LGC Clinical Diagnostics’ products and services to support accurate and reliable patient diagnostic results.
Our 400+ employees operate in FDA-registered and ISO 13485-accredited facilities in Maine, Massachusetts and Maryland, USA, an ISO 9001-accredited facilities in Oxford England, and an ISO 13485-accredited facility in Tipperary, Ireland.