The IntelliQube® features a fully integrated automated PCR and qPCR setup, amplification and data analysis.
The IntelliQube allows multi-functional dispensing for high speed fluid handling in 384- or 768-well Array Tape®. An interchangeable CyBi FeliX 96- or 384-channel pipetting head precisely dispenses DNA samples into Array Tape.
IntelliQube has an integrated pipette wash system reducing tip waste and associated consumable costs while mitigating the risk of cross contamination.
| Performance chart
Sample Dispensing CyBi® FeLiX pipette head
Assay Dispensing Dispense Jet
||Single jet solenoid valve
||96- or 384-channel
Nucleic acid templates
|Source plate positions
||10 (ambient temperature)
||3 (temperature controlled)
|Supported source plates
||ANSI/SBS compliant 96/384-well formats ≤15 mm in height
||ANSI/SBS compliant 96-well formats ≤ 30 mm in height
|Total dispensing time
||Approximately 5 to 6 minutes per array
The IntelliQube integrated amplification is supported by a Peltier thermal cycling block.
- Designed specifically for 384- and 768-well Array Tape, (no block change is required)
- Excellent ramp rates
- Temperature uniformity and accuracy enable broad compatibility with amplification methodologies.
|| Peltier block type
||384/768-well Array Tape
||20 - 100°C
||±0.5°C at 60°C
|Heating ramp rate
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures
- An advanced optical system optimised for integrated fluorescence detection
- Filtered LEDs are optimised for a variety of commonly used fluorophores (range of 480-620 nm)
- A high-resolution CCD camera supports detection of fluorescence intensity within 5 detection channels for dyes emitting within the range of 510-705 nm
- Multiplex data capture for all 5 optical channels can occur in as little as 10 seconds.
|Excitation filter (nm)
|Emission Filter (nm)
|Dyes with expected compatability
Cal Fluor® Red 590
Cal Fluor® Red 610
Software and data analysis
Software Suite provides:
- Centralised data management
- Instrument monitoring
- Intelligent run optimisation
- Protocol generation and streamlined data analysis.
Intellics is pre-loaded on an embedded Windows®
operating system, accessible to users through a unified web-based interface.
Intellics Array Builder™
allows users to rapidly generate liquid handling and thermal cycling protocols, and IntelliScore®
for post-PCR data analysis and interpretation.
IntelliScore supports absolute quantification (standard curve), relative quantification (relative standard curve and ΔΔCq), genotyping, and presence / absence. CSV data export for LIMS systems is possible.
A touch screen interface facilitates instrument control and also supports real-time data monitoring.