Laboratory internal audit
- * Denham or ** Coventry
- 2 days
- £1000 + VAT, £1020 + VAT after March 2019
19 Mar 2019
04 Jun 2019
22 Oct 2019
This training course covers the processes involved in undertaking an internal audit. The course is run on an interactive basis and provides an opportunity for delegates to perform an internal audit through role-play. The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) provides this course.
Download the course programme.
What are the benefits?
The course will help you:
- Understand the purpose of internal auditing in the context of a laboratory complying with ISO/IEC 17025
- Plan an internal audit programme
- Design and use an audit proforma effectively
- Carry out an audit of system elements and a witnessed activity with an opportunity to report back findings
The course will cover:
- Risks and opportunities for improvements
- Internal audits
- Audit principles and records
- Non-conforming work, corrective actions
- Human aspects of auditing.
- Reporting back on the audit to auditees
- Reporting back to management
- Management review.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with, or interested in the use of internal audit, new quality managers and new laboratory staff.