Laboratory internal audit
- * Denham Grove or ** Double Tree Hilton Coventry
- 2 days
- £1000 + VAT (non-residential)
09 Oct 2018
22 Jan 2019
19 Mar 2019
This training course covers the processes involved in undertaking an internal audit. The course is run on an interactive basis and provides an opportunity for delegates to perform an internal audit through role-play. The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) provides this course.
Download the course programme.
What are the benefits?
The course will help you:
- Understand the internal audit process and its value
- Gain hands-on experience of the auditing process
The course will cover:
- Internal laboratory audits
- Content of an audit programme
- Witnessing tests and calibration
- Audit records
- Corrective and preventive action
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings to auditees
- The audit report
- Reporting on corrective and preventive actions
- Management review
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with, or interested in the use of internal audit, new quality managers and new laboratory staff.