Course booking information
To book on line, click here or use the link on the relevant course page.
Alternatively, call Bob Oswald on +44(0)20 8943 7631 or email email@example.com.
The course fee includes a delegate pack, lunch and refreshments.
LGC’s courses are held at our headquarters in Teddington, South West London:
The courses delivered by UKAS are held in Denham Grove, Buckinghamshire, or Coventry:
Windmill Village Hotel
Golf Club & Spa
Coventry, CV5 9AL
Below you can find a summary of our Terms and Conditions. Click here to download a full version.
Payment and discounts
- All fees must be paid in advance of the course;
- VAT is payable on all training course fees;
- Payments can be made by cheque, credit card and BACS;
- To be invoiced for the course fees, please supply a purchase order number with your booking;
- Provisional bookings can only be held for ten working days;
- There are discounts available for group bookings (see below).
Cancellations and substitutions
- A full refund will be provided for cancellations received more than 30 working days before the commencement of the training course;
- A refund of 50% will be provided for cancellations received between 15 and 30 working days before the commencement of the training course;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received fewer than 15 working days before the commencement of the training course;
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time at no additional charge.
Registered delegates who wish to transfer to a different date for the same course (subject to availability) can do so for the following charges:
- No charge for transfer notification received more than 30 working days before the commencement of the training course;
- A charge of £50 + VAT for transfer notification received between 15 and 30 working days before the commencement of the training course;
- A charge of £100 + VAT for transfer notification received fewer than 15 working days before the commencement of the training course.
If you have a number of staff who wish to attend a particular scheduled course we are pleased to offer the following group-booking discounts:
- Second delegate: 5% discount
- Third delegate: 8% discount
- Fourth and subsequent delegates: 10% discount
Discounts can only be applied to bookings made at the same time for the same course date.
LGC reserves the right to cancel or amend its training courses. Registered delegates will be informed and, where applicable, their training course fee refunded.