Food Safety Europe 2019
- Start Date:
- 12 Feb 2019
- London, UK
- End Date:
- 12 Feb 2019
We live in a world impacted by environmental changes and economic pressures.
Food is grown and produced with more resource challenges, resulting in foodborne illnesses such as viruses and parasites. Products need rapid and effective testing methods and trustworthy supply chain management.
Learn more about:
- Hotting-up – consumer food trends and climate change – how will macro changes impact food safety?
- International travel – food fraud across the globe, and minimising risk in the supply chain
- Power to the people – the successful implementation of a food safety culture and the changing nature of auditing
With the theme Consuming challenges, Food Safety Europe 2019 will deliver hand-picked, fresh ideas straight to you in a usable take-home format!
This one-day conference will deliver invaluable insights and high-level, constructive knowledge-share designed specifically to improve European food safety management in retail, food service and manufacturing environments.
BRC Global Standards are offering 20% off the event ticket for LGC delegates
- Click the button to visit the Food Safety Europe 2019 event page
- Click 'Book Now' on the event page
- Complete the fields
- Select the desired ticket price and click 'Next'
- Click on 'Have a promo code?' at the bottom of the page and enter LGC then click 'Apply'
- Final booking confirmation