- Start Date:
- 21 Feb 2019
- Manchester, UK
- End Date:
- 22 Feb 2019
Our Drug Development Solutions
team are attending, exhibition and presenting at the 14th Annual Biomarkers Congress.
Come and meet with our team on stand 22.
Richard Hughes, Associate Scientific Director, LGC, will be presenting:
'Evaluating the next generation of ultr-sensitive platforms from a CRO perspective.'
This event features over 350 attendees representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions working in the biomarker space across multiple therapeutic areas, such as immuno-oncology, neuroscience and cardiology.
Over 55 presentations, workshops, round-table and panel discussions focused on the key opportunities and challenges in biomarker research, from precision medicine and companion diagnostics through to digital biomarkers and clinical trials.
Featuring the following interactive streams:
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development – Therapeutic Areas: Immuno-Oncology, Autoimmunity & Oncology
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development – Therapeutic Areas: Neuroscience, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Rare Diseases & Infectious Diseases
- Precision Medicine, Companion Diagnostics & Molecular Diagnostic Development
- Innovations in Biomarker Research: Assay Development, Imaging, Data Integration Methods & Bioinformatics
- Biomarkers in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
- Genomic Biomarkers in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
- Biomarkers for Early Detection and Prognosis
- Digital Biomarkers – Biosensors, Wearables and Clinical Utility
14 pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities.
To find out more or to register, please visit Biomarkers Congress.