Bespoke and onsite training
We recognise that the needs of each individual company may differ so a customised solution is often required. If you have specific requirements, or you have a group of staff who require training, then our customised and on-site training may be the most cost effective and practical answer.
We can deliver our scheduled courses on method validation, evaluating measurement uncertainty, statistics and further statistics at your site or online.
We can deliver all our courses online. We can agree on a specific course programme for your organisation delivered at times convenient for you.
CLASSROOM BASED COURSES
Classroom based courses will be available when considered safe and appropriate according to official guidelines. Currently we are not offering classroom based courses August 2021.
Further to our regular topics, we can also offer bespoke training on a range of quality assurance topics including:
- Quality systems for testing laboratories
- Implementing ISO/IEC 17025 in testing laboratories
- Establishing the traceability of measurement results
- Implementing MCERTS for the chemical testing of soil or water
- Requirements of ISO 17034 for the accreditation of reference material producers
- Proficiency testing
- Lean process improvement
- Introduction to chemical and bioanalytical techniques such as mass spectrometry and PCR.
We are happy to discuss your requirements for bespoke and on-site training at any time.