Bespoke and onsite training
We recognise that the needs of each individual company may differ so a customised solution is often required. If you have specific requirements, or you have a group of staff who require training, then our customised and on-site training may be the most cost effective and practical answer.
We can deliver our scheduled courses on method validation, evaluating measurement uncertainty, statistics and further statistics at your site. We can also offer bespoke training on a range of quality assurance topics including:
- Quality systems for testing laboratories
- Implementing ISO/IEC 17025 in testing laboratories
- Establishing the traceability of measurement results
- Implementing MCERTS for the chemical testing of soil or water
- Requirements of ISO 17034 for the accreditation of reference material producers
- Proficiency testing
- Lean process improvement
- Introduction to chemical and bioanalytical techniques such as mass spectrometry and PCR.
An analytical quality course can be tailored to specifically match your particular training requirements. For example, we can run courses which combine elements of different course programmes to give a training course which covers the areas most relevant to your organisation.
We are happy to discuss your requirements for bespoke and on-site training at any time.