Our KASP™ genotyping libraries consist of pre-validated genotyping assays. In collaboration with scientific partners across the globe, we have developed a number of genotyping libraries for various species. We are pleased to enable access to these valuable resources for the genotyping community. Our libraries include:
- Human exome sample tracking panel - developed in conjunction with the University of Southampton. A set of 24 thoroughly validated human SNP assays for robust and convenient sample tracking and data validation in sequencing laboratories.
- Wheat genotyping library - developed in conjunction with the University of Bristol, and the Integrated Breeding Platform (IBP). This library contains over 8,000 functionally validated SNP assays that are used by researchers and plant breeders to identify genetic markers associated with key phenotypes and traits, to enable Marker Assisted Selection (MAS).
- Maize genotyping library - over 1,200 maize SNP assays, developed for CIMMYT’s Global Maize Program and the Generation Challenge Programme.
- Soybean genotyping library - over 1,000 soybean SNP assays, developed for the Generation Challenge Programme and the Integrated Breeding Platform.
- Rice genotyping library - over 2,000 rice SNP assays, developed for the Generation Challenge Programme and the Integrated Breeding Platform.
- Tomato genotyping library - over 7,000 tomato SNP assays, developed in conjunction with the Solanaceae Coordinated Agricultural Project (SolCAP).
- Lentil genotyping panel - a panel of 146 validated lentil SNP assays developed in conjunction with the Pulse Crop Research Group at the University of Saskatchewan
- Mouse genotyping library - developed in conjunction with the Jackson Laboratory. The mouse panel consists of 1,638 pre-validated assays for mouse genotyping. These markers have been genotyped across many common laboratory mouse strains.
- Rat genotyping library - developed in conjunction with the Hubrecht Institute. The rat library offers a set of 820 pre-validated assays for rat genotyping. These assays are powerful tool for the mapping of traits within rat disease models and breeding populations.
- Zebrafish genotyping library - developed in conjunction with the Hubrecht Institute and the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute as part of the Zebrafish Mutation Project. LGC offers a set of 1,073 functionally validated KASP genotyping assays for zebrafish.
Library assays can be ordered as part of a genotyping service project or as assays to run in your own laboratory.
For more information, please use the links above to go to the respective assay panel or library website, and refer to the “Ordering” section there.