JPAG: In silico technique
Our Drug Development Solutions team are attending and exhibiting at JPAG: In silico techniques.
Pop along to our stand to meet the team.
This must-attend event for anyone involved in addressing issues and challenges associated with accelerating pharmaceutical analysis through in silico techniques:
• Hear from industry experts regarding how they are tackling this
• Learn best case examples of what works and what does not
• Validate your approach and ensure that you are going in the right direction, knowing how to tackle the key obstacles
• Have the opportunity to engage in powerful networking with top-level thought leading speakers and professionals
• Position yourself for a fast track to success
As the pace of pharmaceutical development accelerates, and organisations look to reduce timelines in all parts of the discovery and development process, opportunities emerge for the greater use of in silico tools to reduce the demand for materials or experimental tests. This meeting will showcase a range of applications of in silico modelling, whether for prediction of properties via first principles modelling, or applying contemporary tools for data-driven modelling. Examples covering chromatography and the physical form of drugs will be discussed, as well as tools for prediction of the key performance properties such as toxicology, dissolution and stability.
Prof Mel Euerby - Shimadzu
Dr Andy Maloney - Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre
Dr James Mann - AstraZeneca
Dr Ghazala Sadiq - Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre
Dr Garry Scrivens - Pfizer
Dr Patrick Wray - Bristol-Myers Squibb
For more information, or to register please visit: JPAG