2019 Standardisation of Genome Amplification Techniques (SoGAT)
NIBSC and the SoGAT advisory group are pleased to announce the 28th international workshop on standardisation. Jim Huggett, principal scientist at the UK National Measurement Laboratory hosted at LGC, will be speaking at the workshop on guidelines for digital PCR.
The 2-day meeting will be hosted at the MHRA headquarters in Canary Wharf, London, UK and will cover topics including:
- Challenges with detection due to genetic variability and different extraction efficiencies
- The impact of changing methodologies on standardisation
- Alternative approaches to understanding commutatbility
- Point of impact testing – how can we standardise, and the role of SoGAT
This is a must attend event for anyone working in the infectious disease diagnostic setting, from laboratory scientists, assay manufacturers (not just qPCR assays but also point of impact tests, NGS and dPCR) Reference Laboratories, EQA providers, to those in a regulatory setting.
Benefits of attending
- Networking with others working in the molecular diagnostics area
- Opportunity to share your own experiences and exchange ideas with like-minded colleagues
- Receive updates on current standardisation projects
For more information, visit the website.