KASP genotyping services
The KASP™ genotyping chemistry delivers accurate, flexible and cost-effective genotyping service solutions. Using our PCR-based KASP genotyping assay, in conjunction, with KASP Master mix, LGC is able to provide complete genotyping services to our customers. We run the largest genotyping laboratory of its kind in the world. We have a track record of delivering the highest quality data, delivering break-through cost savings across a huge range of project types, and working with hundreds of different species.
Genotyping and all-inclusive services
Faster bespoke turnaround times available on request. Please contact us for more information.
||Starting at <£0.15 per datapoint
||Starting at <£0.10 per datapoint
||Starting at £0.95 per sample
time (more info)
How to set up a genotyping project
- More than 20,000 individual genotyping projects
- A billion data points generated
- Experience hundreds of different species
- Supporting life science researchers in diverse application areas including
- Crop and livestock development
- Early stage research and diagnostics applications
- Various support services available