LGC has a new training course programme for 2018
19 Jan 2018
We have a brand new programme of analytical quality training courses
for 2018, which includes our popular courses on Statistics, Method Validation, Measurement Uncertainty
, as well as:
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17025: a one-day course covering the standard and its application to testing laboratories, including changes introduced in the 3rd edition.
- Experimental design: a two-day course aimed at analytical chemists and laboratory managers who need to plan experimental studies for method development or process improvement.
- Using Excel spreadsheets for data analysis in testing laboratories: a one-day course covering the main Excel functions commonly applied to data analysis.
For the last 20 years, LGC has delivered over 300 analytical quality training courses for different organisations from 30 countries at our headquarters in the UK and locations all over the world.
Attending an LGC training course will help you meet current accreditation and regulatory requirements and give your customers confidence in the quality of the data you produce. Our team of trainers has extensive experience of analytical quality assurance, with expertise in method validation, measurement uncertainty, traceability, reference materials and proficiency testing.
We can also deliver bespoke training to meet your requirements
on any of the topics on the programme as well as:
- Establishing the traceability of measurement results
- Requirements of ISO Guide 34 for the accreditation of reference material producers
- Introduction to chemical and bioanalytical techniques such as mass spectrometry and PCR.
If you wish to discuss your training requirements or to make a booking
, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8943 7631 or email us here
. You can also book a place on our training courses at www.lgcgroup.com/training