High-throughput testing and reporting
Medium- to high-throughput routine testing of samples for the purposes of human and animal consumption or protection.
LGC is accredited under the ISO/IEC 17025 standard to provide high-throughput testing and reporting services of an extremely broad range of samples. Our suite of testing services, accredited by The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)
, is very broad and includes animal testing, forensic analyses of body fluids, tissues, drugs and firearms, as well as occupational drug testing and chemical testing of animal feed, fertilizers, pesticides, soil, pollutants, pharmaceuticals, alcohols, water, organic and inorganic matrices.
What are the benefits of LGC testing and reporting on behalf of government?
- Rapid; project team dedicated to achieving short lead times in laboratory design, set-up, accreditation and test delivery
- Flexible; scalable on-site operations to accommodate changing throughput needs that may fluctuate significantly even over short periods
- Confidence; our testing is conducted to comply with ISO/IEC 17025 quality management regulations.
- Efficient operations; LGC has developed its own continuous improvement programme that we apply to logistics, high throughput testing and reporting for maximum process efficiency
- Reliable; LGC has been conducting high-throughput testing of a broad range of forensic samples on behalf of government for over 20 years
- Broadening capabilities; unhindered access to the internationally-recognised scientific experts that fulfil our National Measurement Laboratory and Designated Institute for chemical and bio-measurement and Government Chemist statutory functions, whom develop the new methodologies at the forefront of testing science
Government services brochure
BSE Testing Case Study