LGC has one of the world’s leading bioanalytical laboratories with extensive capabilities to support the development of new drug products, including small molecule generics and biosimilars:
- Bioanalytical method development
- Validation to the latest industry guidance
- Analysis of samples in support of all phases of development
- Expertise in the bioanalysis of small and large molecule drugs and biomarkers
- Microbiology services for the development of anti-infectives
- Molecular and cell-based assays
GLP and GCP standards
Our laboratories are GLP and GCP accredited and we are proud of our success in regulatory inspections. We have particular speciality in new method development and managing complex bioanlaytical projects, and we are pioneers in the application of new science and technologies.
Bioanalytical industry experts
Our scientists regularly present scientific publications at key industry events and are also represented on committees such as the European Bioanalysis Forum (EBF) and the Global Bioanalysis Forum (GBC); contributing to the setting of international standards in bioanalysis and biomarkers.