Microbiological Clinical Trial Support
Working to GCP standards we can conduct support studies for all clinical trial phases of antimicrobial development.
• Collecting and storing samples (via LIMS)
• Performing organism quantification
• Identification of target pathogens
• Culture / extraction / purification of target pathogens
• Isolate cataloguing and storage
• MIC analysis
All of the above is conducted to GCP and is provided with fully audited plan / protocol, study folder / data and full report. All ready for submission to the required regulatory body.
To discuss your project with our team of specialists or to find out more, please contact us