Our accomplishments are defined by the people that we employ. As a leading international life sciences measurement and testing company we are building leading positions in sustainably growing markets. This creates exciting, challenging and rewarding careers across a wide range of scientific disciplines for students, graduates and experienced scientists and professionals.
We provide reference materials, genomics solutions and analytical testing products and services, based on our innovations and own intellectual property. We work with customers in the pharmaceuticals, agricultural biotechnology, food, environment, security and sports sectors as well as with governments and academia to achieve excellence in investigative, diagnostic and measurement science.
Our offering is underpinned by our heritage and expertise in regulation, accreditation and standard setting. We help customers conform to international statutory and regulatory standards.
Science is at the heart of all we do – for a safer world. If you have a passion for science or the profession you work within and want to make your mark to support our vision then LGC can accommodate your ambitions and aspirations. We believe that we’re a special company to work for – we hope that you’ll agree.
Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Membership of relevant scientific bodies, such as the Royal Society of Chemistry, Forensics Science Society and other professional organisations in areas including, for example, Health and Safety, Finance and HR.
- Opportunities to collaborate across the breadth of the business, with potential to travel to other locations and countries.
- Representing the business at conferences, customer forums and sector skills councils.
- Secondments to develop new skills and understanding of business processes.
- Apprenticeship scheme.
- Ongoing learning and development support for personal growth.
- Comprehensive benefits packages.