Marketing Executive - Training
- London EC3
- Closing Date:
- 20 Dec 2017
BRC Global Standards is a leading brand and consumer protection organisation, used by over 26,000 suppliers in over 130 countries, with certification issued through a global network of accredited certification bodies. BRC Global Standards' guarantee the standardisation of quality, safety and operational criteria and ensure that manufacturers fulfil their legal obligations and provide protection for the end consumer.
The role holder will have a commercial outlook and proven marketing experience and will combine strong analytical skills with a commitment to creative marketing.
This is permanent, full time role based at the BRC’s head office in Harp Lane Lone EC3 and the position reports to the Head of Marketing Services.
- Create and implement integrated marketing communications campaigns to promote a range of BRC Global Standards products and services using all aspects of direct response and lead generation marketing
- Utilise email systems and back-end website CMS
- Utilise CRM to reach existing and new contacts
- Development of all marketing collateral - responsible for copywriting for offline mechanisms such as marketing brochures and promotional materials, agree the allocation of marketing spend that will generate the best returns, whilst carefully managing cost
- The ongoing maintenance of the websites
- Development of effective copy for digital use through web, social media and SEO etc
- Proof read all marketing collaterals to ensure consistency with the style and brand guidelines
- Working closely with colleagues to write, design, build and send all marketing training emails
- Compile detailed market knowledge (including competitor landscape) and use this information to drive the growth of the BRC global Standards
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org