Social Media Specialist
- Manchester, NH
- Closing Date:
- 31 Jan 2018
LGC provides a range of measurement products and services which underpin the safety, health and security of the public, including reference materials and proficiency testing, genomics reagents and instrumentation, and expert sample analysis and interpretation. Our customers are across a number of end markets including Pharmaceuticals, Agricultural Biotechnology, Food, Environment, Government and Academia.
The Social Media Specialist will build and execute a social media strategy through industry and competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and measurement. In addition, this individual will bring positive energy to every day work and display the LGC core values of passion, curiosity, integrity, brilliance, and respect.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Due to the highly sensitive nature of the work, applicants should note that security clearance may be required for this role. To gain security clearance you must have three years continuous residency in the UK. Criminal convictions may prevent you from gaining security clearance.
This role may in addition require random alcohol/drug screening.
- Monitor relevant industry sectors to identify market drivers and trends
- Create editorial calendars and schedules
- Generate, edit, publish and share content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Coach sales staff on effective use of social media
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information gained
- Work with marketing and UK digital marketing teams to ensure a consistent and holistic approach across traditional (offline) and digital channels
- Exemplify the LGC core values on a day to day basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply, please forward your CV to Mary.Csakai@lgcgroup.com