- Manchester, NH
- Closing Date:
- 31 Jan 2018
LGC provides a range of measurement products and services which underpin the safety, health and security of the public, including reference materials and proficiency testing, genomics reagents and instrumentation, and expert sample analysis and interpretation. Our customers are across a number of end markets including Pharmaceuticals, Agricultural Biotechnology, Food, Environment, Government and Academia.
The Production Department at LGC Standards in Manchester, NH produces an extensive line of analytical single and multi-element reference standards both in oil and aqueous matrices. The kitting group supports production by packaging standards used together in a kit. We are ISO 9001, ISO 17025, and ISO 17034 accredited.
The main function of this role is to bottle and assemble private label kits in a clean and safe lab environment.
***Due to product contamination, applicant must be a non-smoker
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Fill vials/bottles with solutions and powders for private label customers
- Pack soil standards into XRF cups
- Label and package kits for private label customers
- Clean lab ware and prepare vials/bottles per instructions
- Check product labels for accuracy prior to use
- Keep area clean, safe and organized
- Exemplify the core values of LGC on a day to day basis
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work effectively with a team
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, high levels of concentration, accuracy, and reliability in all aspects of work
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
- Desire to provide high quality products to customers within a specified timeframe
To apply, please forward your CV to Cheryl.Cashin@lgcgroup.com