Accounts Payable Assistant
- Closing Date:
- 31 Jan 2018
LGC provides a range of measurement products and services which underpin the safety, health and security of the public, including reference materials and proficiency testing, genomics solutions, services and instrumentation, and expert sample analysis and interpretation. Our customers are across a number of end markets including Pharmaceuticals, Agricultural Biotechnology, Food, Environment, Government and Academia.
To provide assistance with processing Accounts Payable transactions.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Assist with data entry of daily Accounts Payable transactions.
- Purchase order / packing slip matching.
- Assist with weekly AP check run.
- Assist with vendor communications.
- Set up vendors in Oracle and obtain proper documentation (W9).
- Assist with annual 1099 process.
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliations.
- Ensuring the timely filing of all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable paperwork, including but not limited to invoices and statements.
- Distribution of mail throughout the organization.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Self-motivated with the ability to function as a team player as well as work independently with moderate supervision.
- Able to multi-task work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail
Experience with Accounts Payable process.
Oracle. Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Essential competencies and behaviors:
- Resonates and operates in line with LGC’s core value behaviors: Respect, Integrity, Passion, Curiosity and Brilliance
LGC Biosearch Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
To apply, please use the following URL: