Our management team
Since 1996, LGC has significantly expanded its activities. Employee number has risen from 270 in 1996 to about 2,500 in 2016 as the company has grown organically and through significant acquisitions.
Our current business plan has people at its heart, as we strive to become an Employer of Choice.
LGC’s board and senior management have an extensive understanding of the scientific marketplaces we serve. They are committed to supporting and creating opportunities for our employees worldwide, delivering high quality performance and services for our customers.
LGC's Executive Leadership Team
- Dr Derek Craston, LGC Chief Scientific Officer
- Dr Frances Crummay, Chief Information Officer
- Michael Dubois, Corporate Development Director
- Dr David Griffiths, Managing Director, Laboratory & Managed Services
- Brian Kim, Managing Director, Genomics
- Euan O'Sullivan, Managing Director, LGC Standards
- Neetu Ogle, General Counsel & Company Secretary
- Simon Parsons, Chief Financial Officer
- Tim Robinson, Chief Executive Officer
- Amanda Wooding, Human Resources Director
- Jon Yeung, Managing Director, Forensics & Security